Friday, August 19, 2011

10

Miles: 10
Time: 90 Minutes
Pace: 9:00

The SWEET  move and groove playlist that made this possible:

Love In An Elevator - Aerosmith
She's Enough - Atmosphere
If She Knew What She Wants - Bangles
Walking Down Your Street - Bangles
Hazy Shade of Winter - Bangles
In Your Room - Bangles
Be With You - Bangles
Welcome To The Jungle - GNR
Paradise City - GNR
Sweet Child Of Mine - GNR
Special - Garbage
Possum Kingdon - The Toadies
Shimmer - Fuel
You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Together Again - Janet Jackson
Who Will You Run To - Heart
What I Got - Sublime
Laid - James
She's Your Cocaine - Tori Amos
Go Deep - Janet Jackson
Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt

Aaron - I know reading my playlist is a special time for you.  Hope you enjoyed!
My legs are jelly.  I may not be able to walk tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment