Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cushion for the Pushin'

Erica's shoes are a curiosity.  They look like shoes for people who like to run barefoot.  I can't even stand to walk around barefoot so I do not think these shoes would be good for me.  I like lots of cushion when I'm pushin' (on the pavement, that is!)!

As far as my playlist choices, I like to mix things up and be surprised.  I set my IPOD to shuffle and go with whatever comes up.  Your list seems to suggest that you are on your way to a rave....

Thanks for the props on the running!  You and Erica are doing a great job - you will both be ready for Fargo in no time!  I am thinking that Erica is going to run with us, too????

Oh, the summer of Boo....

1 comment:

  1. I won't be able to run the Fargo 1/2 -- we close the halls that weekend :(

    ReplyDelete