Monday, August 15, 2011

Running Machine!

Literally, I ran on the treadmill on Friday (8/12/11).  Didn't have a chance to post until now as I was out of town celebrating the holy matrimony between cousin Eric and MacKenzie.

Still no sign of The Boo..... even in Zumbrota.

I did a virtual active run through Zion in Utah.  Put the program on a moderately high challenge so there were frequent incline changes and also challenging inclines.  You can see the terrain on the bottom of the screen so I would increase the speed manually and go as fast as I could up the big inclines.  I also sprinted for as long as I could, almost 4 minutes, during a flat part of the run that was half way through the run.  I tried to sprint the last 5 minutes, but ran out of energy and was only able to sprint about 3 minutes.

Miles: 5 miles
Time: 60 minutes/Ran for 55 (5 minute walking warm up)
Pace: 11

Legs were actually quite sore on Saturday morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment