Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cats & Dogs

Today will be the 8th straight day of work for me - My legs are sore from all the work and from last weeks running...I have tomorrow off and will take my Ghost 4's for a swim...I mean run tomorrow...if it stops raining...

I have ordered materials to start building an Ark...I hope they arrive soon because that is going to be the only way we can get anywhere.  I believe it has been raining for 40 straight days and 40 straight nights...the children were let out of school early today so the buses would be able to get them home before EVERY street in this city is closed.

I am sitting here @ the dining room table with the windows and door open and all I can hear are police and fire truck sirens going off constantly.

What the hell is going on?  Earthquake, hurricane and now this.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment