Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Keeping My Promise

Playlist from Monday night:



  • The Distance - Cake
  • Like A Friend - Pulp
  • Stickshifts and Safetybelts - Cake
  • Nugget - Cake
  • Sugarhigh - Coyote Shivers
  • Italian Leather Sofa -Cake
  • Top of the World - Performed by Shonen Knife
  • Believe - Cher
  • If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
  • Her Ornament - The Verve Pipe
  • Just Like Jesse James - Cher
  • Siren - Tori Amos
  • I Found Someone - Cher
  • Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) - Looking Glass
  • Til I Hear It From You - Gin Blossoms
  • A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins
  • Free - The Martinis

1 comment:

  1. Brandy and Just Like Jesse James would have an outside shot at making one of my play lists...
    Very interesting...Why so much Cher? Does she purposely make her songs good to run to if you are running at a 10 minute mile pace?

    ReplyDelete