Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Philosophy 101

I ran on the treadmill last Friday and ran on the indoor track last night.  My time/pace was definitely not as good as when I run outside.  I would guess that my time isn't as good for the treadmill run because there was a lot of incline going on, since I had it set for a run in the Northern Rockies.  I am thinking that I run faster/do better running outside because I have a place to run to, not just running for a certain amount of time.  I guess some goals just push us to be better...

I am happy to report that the Apple store gave me a brand new IPOD.  I am no longer swearing their name. To celebrate, I put together a brand new play list that I listened to last night.  I don't have it with me right now, I will have to post later tonight.  I know that it will quickly become AT's favorite.

I also wanted to be sure everybody knew that this weekend is Bria's big race.  Just in case you have a little extra time to send her a text wishing her good luck....

Friday:
5.5 miles (Northern Rockies/Downtown Chicago Virtual Run)
12:00 pace

Monday:
5.5 miles (100 laps around the track)
10:00 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment