Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Important Updates

Congratulations to brother Aaron on his wedding this past weekend!  You looked so handsome and your Bride was stunning!  It was the perfect wedding - I loved every minute of it.

I did a Boot Camp class last night at the YMCA.  Quite the cardio kick, I was exhausted last night. Especially since I threw anything healthy out the window this past weekend and ate horribly with no exercise (basically since Thursday of last week).  I had good intentions - packed 2 sets of work out clothes so I could run at the hotel if they had an exercise room.  Did they have an exercise room, you ask?  Well, I wouldn't know because not only did I NOT work out at all over the weekend, I didn't even check to see if they had an exercise room.  Running outside didn't even cross my mind. Wow - really put a lot of effort into that one, didn't I?????

I have also decided that I am going to run a 10K race this Saturday.  It is the TonkaTrot in Minnetonka, MN.  I have recruited Uncle Don to run with me for moral support.  I am very scared/nervous/anxious.  Just thinking about it makes my palms sweat and my heart beat faster.  I remember when I ran track in High School, I would throw up or have diarrhea before every race.  I think I am channeling those memories/feelings.  I know I need to get this out of my system before the half marathon in Fargo, but it is hard on my system.  I am so anxious. 

Anyone got any Ativan???

No comments:

Post a Comment