Friday, November 11, 2011

Hum Drum

Well, it has been awhile since I posted - Brother Aaron, your back must really be hurting from carrying this blog!  I don't know what my problem has been, no excuses.  I'll do an extra mile or two for you! 
I have been a big wuss with the colder weather, I haven't wanted to run outside.  I'm also put off by the darkness that drops down around 5:30 p.m.  So, I've switched up my routine which I will outline for your reading pleasure:
Mondays: Boot Camp class (which I now call "booty camp")
                 Run on treadmill for 30 minutes
Wednesday: Boot Camp Class
                     Run on treadmill for 30 minutes
Friday: Thai Boxing Class
             Run on treadmill/track for 30 minutes

Sometimes I don't make it to the Y in time for Boot Camp, so then I just run for 60 minutes (treadmill or track).  My times on the treadmill are slower than when I run outside.  I am generally doing 10 minute miles, so if I run 30 minutes, I am running 3 miles and if I run 60 minutes, I am running 6 miles.  However, the program I am running has some significant incline action so I take that into consideration. 
Maybe this is why I haven't been blogging - nothing very exciting to report. 
I am positive Aaron is going to love this tidbit -  I put a little Salt-N-Peppa in my running playlist. 
Sa-Weet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment