Sunday, November 6, 2011

Liver Training Update - Wooooo!

I have a need to share this story...it has nothing to do with running...but its entertaining (at least to me it is).

The wife and I checked out a little bar (The New Yorker) last night (seriously, the bar was smaller than the living room at the farm - but was full of people).  It had about 10 chairs lined up at the bar and two tables.  Of course the bar stool that I was sitting in was missing the back...awesome...and even worse than that...........
I was stuck sitting next to these 2 Woo-Girls (A female who is often found going 'WOOOOOO!' in public. This behavior is most often exhibited while in the presence of other woo-girls.  It is speculated that this is a mating call used to attract men of less than average intelligence. This behavior can most easily be observed in bar districts, at maroon 5 concerts, or spring break destinations. Known for their mating call which is a loud "WOO!!!" whenever they have any amount of alcohol intake.) who tried to sweet talk my wife out of the shoes she was wearing...which happen to be the shoes she wore for the wedding....not gonna happen ladies-step back!   
Then after the Woo-Girls were done with my wife and her shoes...another woman comes up to my wife from the other direction and asks if she can touch her hair...At this point I am wondering WTF is going on?  Of course Erica said yes and the lady proceeds to stroke her hair...weird, wild, stuff.  After that lady was done petting my wife's hair and whispering in her ear...it was time to go home...what is wrong with people?

FYI - 195 days until race day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment