Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Excited - What A Rush!

I am so excited my brother is blogging...its a Christmas Miracle.  Good job Boo!  Sis, nice job on your 5k - sounded like a great experience.

I have not been running in a long time..still sick.  I am thinking maybe tomorrow I might give it a shot, but don't want to wear myself out so I get sick again.  So, I didn't run the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving either...oh well.

Funny story...Erica went through the drive through thru @ Wendies last week...she had Zoe in the back seat with the windows down.  When Erica pulled up to the window to pay...the guy at the drive thru window gave Erica our food and threw in a free hamburger and chicken nugget for the big dog.  She is spoiled.  Can't take her anywhere.

Boo, you are probably good to go...start tapering this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment