Wednesday, November 30, 2011

#UncleDougQuotes

So I didn't run again today-it was raining once again....but, I think my wonderful wife is signing us up for a gym membership as I write.  I think running inside on a treadmill is going to work a little bit better for me than trying to run outside in the cold/snow/rain.
 

I didn't make it home for Thanksgiving...but I did get a taste of what was going on via Twitter.  The following tweets (quotes from Uncle Doug) from the Wetsch cousins are too funny not to share...it almost felt like I was there.

Man these atomic fireballs really get you going. (Bronson)
"Yeah, they got a little twang to them." (Uncle Doug)

"Shes got some twang, my chum." (Uncle Doug)

"Teetotalers, yeah - non-swillers." (Uncle Doug)

"Oh, I see you girls don't really eat much, huh?  I get it, I guess you have to maintain your physique."  (Uncle Doug) I assume talking to Brenna and Bria.

No comments:

Post a Comment