Sunday, December 18, 2011

Grrrrrreat Sunday

I was able to find my way to Planet Fitness today after yesterdays debacle. It was a good day on the treadmill...I had my wife two treadmills to my left and I had back brace / neck brace man in front of me dominating the elliptical again. Big news though...he is no longer wearing the neck brace...down to only the back brace. Its nice to see him making progress.

The run felt pretty good today...tried a little faster pace than usual and I was able to complete all 5 miles at that pace.

Sundays Run:
Miles:  5.1
Time:  41:37
Pace:  8:07




Things That Make Me Happy

1.  Michael Cuddyer signing with Colorado - I celebrated all night.  I no longer have to watch him hit 24 meaningless solo HRs a year...and ground into a league high 178 double plays. 

2.  Tim Tebow lost.  What on earth will the media talk about now? 




No comments:

Post a Comment