Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Walking On Sunshine!

I felt the happiness in the air today and now I realize it was because my brother is back to running and most importantly, blogging!!  It may have also been my Vitamin D kicking in, but let's just say it was a brother-sister bond for all our fans.
I fell off the wagon for a little bit as the plague hit our house at the end of last week and my husband and I went down hard.  I am on the road to recovery, but still not 100%.  Of course this did not keep me from Boot Camp class on Monday night and, yes, that's right - TABATAS!  I was totally going to wuss out and not go to Tabatas, but of course peer pressure made me go. 
I also did a treadmill run on Sunday, it was very short, only 30 minutes - pace of 12:00 min/miles.  I just didn't have it in me, energy levels have been low.  Playlist: Lady Antebellum's new CD that I got for Christmas!!
I do need to get back to the running.  I think I might sign myself up for a 10 mile run in Wayzata or a 10K run in Golden Valley in April in preparation for Fargo... 
The allergy situation is very interesting Aaron, I am fairly certain I would have similar results if I was ever tested.  So, the wheezing is all allergy related and not asthma??  I wonder if that was my problem this summer?  I was running around a lake with an abundance of flora. I just assumed I was having asthma attacks.  The things that make you go hmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment