Friday, March 16, 2012

Madness

Loving March Madness right now...but I am still making time to head to the gym to get my running done.
I had another good run today...I ran at a pace for 6 miles that I have not done before...I keep making progress. 

My Wiff got new running shoes the other day...she got a pair of Brooks..the Adrenaline 12.  Now we are one big happy Brooks family.  Just need to find some Brooks doggy shoes for Zoe.

Lori, you should stick with what works for you...don't let reviews be the "be all end all" when choosing your shoes...try them on - give them a test drive and decide from there.  The new Cumulus is not out yet...so you will not be able to get the new version of your current shoe (as far as I am aware anyway). 

Fridays Run:
Miles:  6.0
Time:  44:55
Pace:  7:29

No comments:

Post a Comment