Friday, March 23, 2012

Signs of Spring

Ran around the neighborhood.  Very nice changes in elevation to give the run a little variety.  I was amazed at all the trees, shrubs and bushes that are beginning to bloom.  I even saw some Tulips that are in full bloom! The only drawback - I could definitely tell my allergies kicked in full gear - hard to breathe and itchy, watery eyes. 
Miles: 4
Pace: 8:30
When I got home, the husband was watching the kids play in the yard from on top of the hill in our backyard.  I sat down beside him and the mosquitoes began taking in the buffet of sweaty flesh.  I then found out the kids had somehow talked my husband into taking out the water table AND filling it with water.  The kids were filling up buckets with water and mixing in some dirt to make mud in their playhouse.  Nice.
Let the Spring begin.
Congratulations to AT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment