Monday, July 2, 2012

Can we go FASTER in 2013???

Wow - Boo put up a blog.  What a Rush!!!
I just love my brothers for their own unique qualities and this blog makes those qualities SHINE!

I have had so much fun over the past year "training" for the half marathon and it's all because of my brothers.  I have loved the blog because it has given me a way to keep up with the brothers and to feel much closer to them.  Thank you both so much and I love you.

My vote is to keep up the blog and train for faster times at Fargo in 2013.  What do you guys think? 

I've been working pretty exclusively on my strength training since my Minneapolis Relay.  I was saddened to find my upper body strength had decreased significantly over the two months prior to Fargo. I've only done a few short runs, otherwise it's been Boot Camp class and Thai Boxing class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment