Saturday, February 9, 2013

Multi Tasking

First of all...the most annoying person at the gym is the guy who can't stop looking at himself in the mirror-while pulling up his shirt to look at his stomach-while flexing...THAT GUY IS THE WORST...
The second most annoying person is the guy who grunts on every lift...unnecessary.  Especially unnecessary when you are an overweight middle aged man.  If I can hear you on the other side of the gym while running on a treadmill while wearing headphones and listening to music...YOU ARE JUST BEING RIDICULOUS - SO KNOCK IT OFF YOU ASS.

Even with that business going on, I had a very productive run.  Went 6.5 miles in 67 minutes today...and it felt pretty good.  And that was after I officiated/coached three 4th grade basketball games...which is exhausting...there are only so many double dribbles / travels / TO's / missed lay ups / can I go to the bathroom / when can I go back in coach / shots taken not even facing the basket that a guy can take. 

Tomorrow morning I should wake up weighing less than 200 lbs...GOOD JOB AARON....  How bout you not let yourself go like that again. 

I don't want to look like Brian's chubby brother at his wedding.  I know my head will look big (because compared to Boo Boo's tiny little melon, everyone else has a big head - including Lucy & Luke).

Longest blog posting ever...but its okay because I did it while going #2 - MULTI TASKING.   BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment