Monday, March 11, 2013

Always On...Slightly Off

I remember last year when my brother and sister were training for the Fargo Half Marathon...good times.  I think Boo Boo even blogged once.
I miss Lori's weekly stories about how she has to plan her training runs around bathrooms because she knew she would have to drop the kids off at the pool for swimming lessons.
I guess they better get healthy before they start training again...
I made a trip to the doctor today because I was getting to the point I couldn't breathe anymore.  So, I now have my inhalers refilled and might start taking my allergy shots again...turns out our insurance really sucks through SDSU...at least compared to what we had through Binghamton.

I did some speed work today...I went a total of 4.25 miles in 41 minutes.  Felt good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment