Friday, July 29, 2011

We Can Go All The Way, Baby!

I ran 6 miles on Monday.  It was really hot and humid so it was a tough run.  I have a hard time breathing when it is so humid out.  However, there were a couple hills involved and I ran one hill twice, sprinting as fast I could the second time to beat my first time up the hill.  I beat my first time significantly.  Just trying to build up some endurance. I didn't have a playlist - had a running partner and we talked.  I didn't run on Wednesday, but did a strength training/cardio class at the YMCA.  I must say I was not motivated by the playlist during that class - not a good one. Today would be another running day for me, but I am at home with a diarrhea baby while all the rest of the family went to Valleyfair.  Running not going to be an option today.  I am definitely going to try to go tomorrow.  So far the farthest I have run is 8 miles.  I need to try a 10 ASAP.  ~ Lori ~

No comments:

Post a Comment