Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Today I dressed up like a runner and struggled through 3 miles.  It felt like I was giving Boo Boo a piggy back ride..or like I was running in one direction with a leash while Zoe is at the other end running in the opposite direction....or like I have not run in quite some time...or like I have only run 7 times this month...
Anyway, todays run felt like a lot of things and not one of them was anything positive.

Mondays Run:
Miles:  3.00
Time:  26:37
Pace:  8:53
Run Time Temp:  41 degrees

Lori - I like the change to the blog...well done. 

Erica and I have registered for a run on Thanksgiving as well.  It is called the TurkeyTrot...and its an 8K race.
Going to need to run a little bit more the next 3 weeks than I did the previous 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment