Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Never Gonna Grow Up - Never Gonna Slow Down

Went for a tonight...and when I say tonight, I mean tonight.  It was a 9 pm kind of run...and I don't know what its like where you are at 9 pm in October, but for me here in New York, it looks like the following:
Overton Street
Don't worry though, I took some precautions before going out to run...like dressing in all black...black shorts, black socks, black running top.  My saving grace was my pale white skin...because Binghamton is the 5th cloudiest city in the United States, I have not seen the sun since '65 (Mom, I assume you now understand this reference)....therefore I am as white as white can be.

Nonetheless, I dominated my first run after my race...here is what it looked like..in addition I have added a picture of my running route.

Tuesdays Run:
Miles:  3.45
Time:  28:05
Pace:  8:08
Run Time Temp:  50 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment