Friday, November 25, 2011

I Am Sure The Sky Will Fall Today...

I was just going about my business about to blog about the TD 5K I ran yesterday and what to my wondering eyes should appear....

The Turkey Day Miracle!!!  Boo Boo posted on the blog!!!  Welcome Dear Brother!!
My news is so small in comparison, but I guess this is what this blog is supposed to be about - my half a** training!

Ran the TD 5K yesterday morning with Cousin Bronco.  It was an experience for both of us and I had an awesome time!  There were over 10,000 people participating.  We were fairly close to the start line based on the HUGE amount of people behind us, but even at that, we could not see the start line where we were standing.  Too many people and it was around a corner.  It took us about 5 minutes to get to the start line once the race started.  The weather was perfect and running through downtown Minneapolis was exciting. The clock at the finish line said 32 mins and some change.  However, I need to deduct 5 minutes from that due to the delayed start - so I am stating I came in at 27 mins and some change.

Bronco is making noise about maybe running the Half Marathon with us in the Spring.  We even talked about him coming on the blog as a surrogate for Boo Boo since he has been MIA. 

Aaron - thanks for the running info.  I think I will give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment