Friday, November 18, 2011

Ma. Ma. Ma. Ma. Ma. Ma.Ma.Ma.Ma.Ma.Ma.Ma.Ma.Ma WHAT!?!?!?!

Hi.


This is a favorite of my brothers.  It is funny - IF - it is not actually your life. Last week Luker had the stomach flu and now this week it is Lucy's turn.  Man, do I ever hate the vomit.  At least Luke is at the age where he is able to recognize what it going to happen and yells for me.  I can then help direct him to an appropriate receptacle.  He actually became so traumatized from repeated vomiting on Christmas Day last year that he now likes to keep a large green bowl in his room (just in case).
Lucy vomited in her crib sometime during the night Tuesday.  I got her up Wednesday morning and found a huge, dried pile of vomit (she had hot dogs Tuesday at dinner - Yeah!).  At least she had the good sense to sleep on the opposite end of the crib with the vomit.
I have really smart kids.
Got a call from daycare yesterday morning - Lucy was not "herself" and neded to be picked up so I took her home and she slept. 
They called again this afternoon - now she has diarrhea and needs to be picked up. 
I am going to run after work today.  Please pray that I find my way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment