Thursday, November 17, 2011

So Much To Blog About...

First things first...
Today I sold this pair of running shoes (one of the newest and most "in" shoes in running right now)
To an elderly lady that looked a lot like this
It cracked me up.  She was so disappointed I didn't have a shoe horn...I told her that nobody has made or used a shoe horn since '65.  So, I filled in as her shoe horn and got her into her stylish shoes! 

Now for the running...
I really didn't want to run tonight.  Here is a list of excuses that I could have used tonight...
*Its dark
*Its too cold
*Its snowing (a little light dusting that won't stick)
*I just ate dinner and my tummy is full
*I was tired from work today and still haven't recovered from work yesterday

But then I remembered what month it is...Yep, if you have no life and follow this blog you know that it is NO EXCUSE NOVEMBER.  So, I put on my shoes and got my run in...and hated just about every step of the run for all of the reasons I listed above.  When I got home, I needed to lick my wounds...fortunately, I have a giant dog in the house with an enormous head and a tongue that goes on for days that can do the licking!

Thursday Run:
Miles:  3.6
Time:  30:15
Pace:  8:23
Run Time Temp:  31 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment