Saturday, December 31, 2011

Back In The Saddle

At least I am trying.....
I have not been working out as much in the past few weeks as I have had a few obstacles to the training process. However, with the Holiday season winding down, I am running out of excuses. I did a run on the treadmill last night and am trying to mix things up. I did a 60 minute run, but I would alternate between 3 intervals. First interval - run as fast as I can with incline set on 4, 2nd interval - run pretty fast with incline set somewhere between 12-15 (started on 15, but by the end of the hour I was on 12), then for the 3rd interval, I would jog lightly with incline on 4-5 (recovery). Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Each interval length was based on what song came up on my IPOD.
This was a harsh work out. I am extremely sore today. Definitely will do it again.

Cheers! Happy New Year's to All! Thinking of my brothers and my new sisters-in-law celebrating in New York together! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment