Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nice Socks

Sunday is long run day...so 10 miles was the plan and it went well.  If I wanted to...I am sure I could have easily finished up the last 3.1 miles to complete a half marathon.  I did pull a Lori today during my treadmill run.  At the 1.5 mile mark, I had to sprint to the locker room and drop the kids off...thank goodness I wasn't running outside.

Have you ever been really excited about a pair of socks?  Well, I was excited to wear my new pair of Brooks socks today.  Now after looking at the picture, it looks like I have weird shaped feet (thanks Mom - you know I got those from you).  If you haven't figured it out by now, I am a huge fan of Brooks.  The socks were great...you wouldn't think that socks make a difference, but they do!

My Wiff got in an 8 mile run today as well!  411 Overton Street had a productive Sunday.

Sundays Run:
Miles:  10
Time:  1:22:40
Pace:  8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment