Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Epic Fail

I was so excited to run in my second new pair of shoes today...but it didn't go very well.
Lets Recap:
In January the doctor says..Yes Aaron you can keep running.  Just make sure that you are taking your medication...meaning my inhaler and zyrtek..
Oh, and in addition to that...once you start taking your shots, you will not want to exercise for at least an hour.

Today went like this...
Got up this morning...
Fail #1: Didn't take a zyrtek because I chose not to
Fail #2: Didn't take my inhaler because I ran out and hadn't filled my prescription
So I went to work and when I finished went to get my shot...
Fail #3:  3 minutes after my shot I was outside (oh yeah, I am allergic to things outside) on the rail trail running.

Boo will be proud of this little equation...
Fail #1 + Fail #2 + Fail #3 = An Epic Fail of me attempting to run on the rail trail and almost collapsing because I can't breath.

Tuesdays Run:
Miles:  1.5
Time:  10 Minutes
Pace:  1 small breath every 1/2 second

No comments:

Post a Comment