Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh No You Just Didn't

Good job sis!  Keep it up - you will be there before you know it.

Even though it was 60+ degrees outside today, I went to PF and ran on the treadmill so I could watch hoops during my long run...I ended up running a half marathon today on the treadmill and it felt really good.  So good that I put up my fastest half marathon time by a long shot...not too shabby!  I even had enough energy left over to take the big dog for a 4 mile walk...as I look to my left on the couch...she is sleeping like a baby...notice she needs to use pillows...spoiled rotten...it must be tough to be a puppy.  See below...


Anyway, I am really excited about how the run went today...hopefully I can shave a little more time off that before May rolls around.  Here is my run...and yes, my legs are now sore and I am not running tomorrow!

Sundays Run:
Miles:  13.1
Time:  1:43:30
Pace:  7:54

No comments:

Post a Comment