Monday, April 9, 2012

Jelly Beans - Friend or Foe?

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Brother AT,  and Erica - nice job on the long run!!!  Hopefully I can get in one of those before May 19th.
I am getting back into my routine - did my Boot Camp and Tabatas classes tonight at the Y for strength training. We had a sub for Boot Camp class, a different sub than usual.  She had us do the entire class on the exercise ball.  I must admit that during the class there were some uncomfortable moments for me and after the class I had a strong feeling like I should have been handed some cash....and penicillin.

For my avid fans, I am also going to be running in a relay with Cousin TT on June 3rd in Minneapolis.  Teresa's sister-in-law, Erin, will also be in the relay and another woman I do not think I have met.  We have many dates/times scheduled to practice our hand offs - you better believe I will be channeling Mr. Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment