Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Tradition Unlike Any Other

Lori - You will be fine.  If you can run 7 miles, you can run 13.1 - no worries.  Could you be in better shape, sure...but thats not really the point.  You have done enough training to get yourself through, so relax and just enjoy the journey.

Boo Boo - sounds like you are in great shape and well prepared already for the race.  

Big day of running in the Thompson house today.  The Wiff put in a 12.5 mile run outside this afternoon...I had to make an emergency water delivery around the 9 or 10 mile mark...but she did a great job.  She also managed to pick up a nice sunburn along the way!  What a rook -
I went to the treadmill after she got home and made a 10 mile run while watching the final round of the Masters. 
My run felt really good...I took Friday off, so I had 2 days off before my run today and I think that made things feel a little better. 

Twins played really well this weekend...awesome. 

Sundays Run:
Miles:  10.0
Time:  1:17:12
Pace:  7:43

No comments:

Post a Comment