Monday, April 30, 2012

Social Coma

Sorry that I have been MIA for a few weeks.  I have gotten in a few short runs and a couple long ones.  I also started Softball, so I have been working that into the mix.  Had our first regular season game on Wednesday and I blasted one over the left center fielder.  We were losing during the whole game and then in the bottom of the 7th, we scored 4 runs to win it.  Too bad Span couldn't have done the same for the Twins that night....

Since I have been focused on just trying to get the runs in, I haven't been keeping close tabs on my times.  I know that the longer the run, the closer I average a 10:00 min/mile.  Most of my runs have been short ones...

Paul put together a sweet 8 mile run for me on Sunday (averaged around 9.5 min/miles).  It was perfect...  I ran about 3 miles through residential streets and Purgatory Park.  When I came out of Purgatory Park, the next part of my run took me right by the Holiday Gas Station on Hwy 62 and 101!!  I ran right up to the store, ducked inside to the bathroom, dropped off the kids and was back out on the sidewalk to finish up the last 5 miles.  It was the most comfortable run to date.  So, as far as what is most likely to happen, I am putting in all my chips that I will be in the Porta Potty by Mile 3.

Go Erica!!!!!
And Aaron - your story about the guy with the sweatshirt on the Treadmill just made my day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment