Monday, July 9, 2012

Belching All The Way

I must have completed about 85 burpies tonight during the course of Boot Camp class.  Wow.  That sucked.  To add insult to injury, half of them ended with a squat jump onto a raised platform, the other half ended with pulsing squats.  Almost 80% of our class tonight was timed exercises, so I was on repeat until I heard "stop".  I couldn't keep count of all the reps. It's going to be another week of crying up and down stairs.  This is going to sound crazy, but I actually went in to the sauna after this workout because of how tough it was.  Yes, I am aware that we have been in the middle of a blistering heat wave.  I can't explain it.

I've heard from a few different runners, the benefits of runners cross training with the bike, so AT, I think you are definitely going to go faster next year!  I thought I would give it chance this summer, too.  Our fam is signed up to do an organized family ride in Mankato in September (i.e. food and drink stops, music/bands).  Paul is going to get some type of attachment so Luke can hook up to his bike and I guess I will be pulling Lucy in the Burley.  Thank God we let them know the circus was coming.

Boo - try more protein.  Supposed to increase the size of the muscles - might help with your head situation.

I am SO happy we are going to continue with the blog and I know all of our fans will be, too.  I have been flooded with text messages begging us to continue.....so we shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment