Monday, July 9, 2012

Juice Newton

So I went for a run today and by far the best song on my run was from Juice Newton.  If you have not heard Queen of Hearts you need to listen to it immediately after wasting your time reading this blog post.  She might have the best name in music.
  • Rode my bike to work today.  Its 4.6 miles each way...mostly downhill on the way there and uphill on the way home.
  • Boo Boo is now a member of Map My Run! Welcome to technology...now when you get done running you can track your miles on the computer and then blog about it.  Lets see...members of Map My Run include:  Booney, Erica, & Aaron.  Is anyone missing?
My run today was no good.

My excuse list
  1. It was too hot
  2. I have not been running in a while
  3. I had no energy left because I rode bike to and from work today.
Mondays Run:
Miles:  3.0
Time:  25:26
Pace:  8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment