Thursday, February 28, 2013

Best Run In A Long Time....and other thoughts

So my run today felt really good...no pain in my foot...and I actually picked up my pace as the run went on...it has taken awhile, but I think my body is remembering how to run.  It probably is helping that I am shedding my winter coat...down about 15 lbs since January....and another 10-15 to go.
6 miles in 55:38 -
That also puts me at 25 miles this week with a couple days to go.

Remember that one time Laney ate a threaded needle....and then your wife calls you freaking out that the dog ate a threaded needle ...I do because it happened tonight....but then after you have turned around half way to the gym you get a test message that says...this is what I pulled out of Laney's mouth & throat...YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment