Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm Loaded With Standard Features

Pretty nice little Saturday I put together for myself...

Puppy class at 9 am that I was late for...Laney only had 25 minutes to be a PITA (Mom, that's short for...PAIN IN THE ASS).  So, that went well...At least class is here in Brookings now and we don't have to drive down to Sioux Falls.

Went for a run in the afternoon.  Went 7.5 miles in about 72 minutes...felt pretty good.  If I can keep up this training regiment I will be ready for Fargo...no doubt. 

Pretty exciting Saturday night I am having....Wiffers is in Vegas at a "conference."  I am at home doing laundry and naming my unborn children...and taking take of Nugget the PITA.

There is no telling what could happen Sunday - Should be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment