Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Got No Rhythm...

Late Entry from 9/9/11 (Friday)....
My IPOD is down.  I called Apple support last week and they gave me some runaround about it being past 90 days since I bought it, so if they were going to help me over the phone I would have to pay for it.  THAT was NOT happening.  So, I hung up the phone, did some research and re-booted the software myself.  No dice.  It is most definitely a hardware problem.
I sucked it up and went running Friday anyways.  It was a very difficult 6 miles.  It was hot, humid and I had no tunes for distraction.  I felt every footstep and heard every breath.
Since I use my IPOD for time, I am not positive of my pace, but think it was around 10:00.  Again, I had to take a little "time out" a little past 3 miles and check out the French Regional Park restroom facilities. This is getting a little old and I hate what it does to my time.
I haven't fixed my IPOD, yet so I didn't go running Monday night.  I went to a step class at the Y, instead.  How special for me.
Wednesday night is a softball double header.
Friday I will be in Fargo visiting a friend.
Tough times for my running these days (my exercise nights are Monday, Wednesday and Friday).

No comments:

Post a Comment