Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I Get An Amen?!?

There is so much to blog about today that I don't know quite where to start....so I will start at the beginning.

First of All....has anyone else noticed all of the awesomeness that this past year has brought?  I was thinking back to last year about this time and comparing it to now.  Wow.  I am so amazed and humbled.
These are just a select FEW of the highlights...

1) Brother Aaron is married. 
2) Brother Boo is engaged.
3) My baby girl is now her own little person.  Seriously, HAD to wear her Dora pajama top to school today - made me take her back upstairs to put it on her.  Seriously.
4)  Lucas is registered for Kindergarten.  I will soon have a child in "real" school.
5)  My husband rode in the Tour De Tonka.  He has a goal of riding a Century this summer.
6)  I am in the best shape I have been in since High School.  I am registered to run a Half Marathon.

This is how I started today, thinking of all of these and many more blessings this past year has brought.  Thank you Jesus!  Does anyone else find all this amazing?  This was all in just ONE year!

No comments:

Post a Comment