Friday, April 27, 2012

I Mowed The Lawn Today - While Snow Flurries Fell

Speed Work Day
4 minutes @ 10 mph
3 minutes easy
3 minutes @ 10 mph
3 minutes easy
3 minutes @ 10 mph
3 minutes easy
2 minutes @ 10 mph
2 minutes easy
2 minutes @ 10 mph
2 minutes easy
3 minutes @ 10 mph
30 minutes for a total of 3.63 miles
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So the guy 2 treadmills down from me today was doing a walking warm up...he finished up with his walk and was going to take his sweatshirt off...So, he hits stop on the treadmill and the belt starts to slow down - In the meantime he starts pulling his sweatshirt over his head...the sweatshirt gets caught over his head / face so he couldn't see anything...at this point his arms were flailing all over the place...I'm laughing to myself...and then the belt completely stops....but he does not....he continues to walk forward and runs into the front of the treadmill while his sweatshirt is still stuck over his head...this guy stumbles backwards and just about falls off the back of the treadmill.  I felt bad for the guy - but honestly watching this made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment